Thursday, June 5, 2014

Purpose

I have found that I like doing different kinds of art.  Or at least trying them.  For example, my new thing is art journaling.  I have no real clue but I am experimenting with what I know and what I discover!  Yes, discover, because I am asking no one.  I am going online, purchasing books and magazines to inspire and inform.  What I create and develop is for me and me alone.  If I like it, well, that's good enough.  If you catch my blog and like it, I appreciate it.  If you have constructive criticism, it will be considered.  If you are just critical, well, it will probably be read and ignored.  No offense, but that's life as I live it right now.....



So, this is one that I did.  Inspired from a morning prayer service I attended.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment