Monday, June 16, 2014

Just Me

There will be many mes.  Someone stated that I like myself.  Well, I do.  Selfies are fun!  I was in the car waiting on the rain to stop.  It was not going to stop.  But in the meantime I took a few photo shots.


1. Here I am waiting
2. Is it going to stop or not.
3. Even if it doesn't, I don't care.
4. I smile, I laugh. I live.
5. ...and sometimes I wonder why.




And so that was a moment.  I would like to think that I am grateful this year that school is finally out.  The last few days were tortuous.  I had many things on my mind that I wanted to do, and trust me, none of them were to be in the classroom trying to teach 30 some odd 6th graders who were ready to go!  But we made and we survived.  The school year has ended and I am grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment