Monday, April 1, 2019

Prayer Review

I went to morning prayer about two going on three weeks ago.  I haven't been able to go back right now because of obligations that have kept me out of town.  I was so inspired and motivated and uplifted.  I need that so much.  These were the thoughts that came to me later on. 

I need to return to my commitment to God on a deeper level.  I need to return to what I am called to be and not what I think I want to be.

I need God to revive me.

I need the joy of my salvation restored.

I need for my spirit to be renewed.

I was told that God is making me, and breaking off some things in the process.  I have to be willing to be broken, but that is easier said than done.  Breaks hurt.

Through this process I believe that I will be elevated in Christ.  Not talking about natural elevations and positions but spiritual.

Going the distance will allow me to discover who I really am in Christ.  That's all I want.

In creating this image, I started with a painted background.  Gesso and then layered acrylics.  The written text, raindrops and flowers were done freehand.  I then took a picture of it on my phone and went into my various photo applications to enhance it.  I apologize for not know which applications I used.  In the future, I will try to keep track of what I have used.  I am sure that I used PhotoStudio Pro and PicsArt.

1 comment:

  1. God gives us BREAKS for BREAKTHROUGHS! He is working on you. Just be patient! All in Gods time! And the only way for God to work on us, is to really come to him broken. Okay. I am preaching. But I need to listen to what I am preaching. Because he knows the broken pieces of yesterday I am wanting to be restored in too. I am really trying my patience ! LOL see... I need to practice what I am preaching . easier said that done!

    ReplyDelete